Donate By Mail
Please make checks payable to Add By Laws language Scott County Habitat for Humanity and mail to:
Scott County Habitat for Humanity
122 B Frazier Ct.
Georgetown, KY 40324
Please indicate in the “memo line” if you would like your donation designated:
General Fund, A Specific Build (indicate by sponsor name, county, family name or build address), Sponsorship, ReStore, Memorial/Honorarium.
(Please share information necessary to properly credit and acknowledge the donation (i.e. name of honoree, name/address to send acknowledgment).
Scott Habitat for Humanity is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors. All departments within Scott County Habitat will treat donor information as safely and securely as is reasonably possible.
Therefore, anyone who contributes to Scott County Habitat will:
• Be assured the donation will be used for the purposes for which it was given.
• Receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition unless the donor requests the gift be anonymous.
• Be assured that information about the donation is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
• Receive answers to any questions relative to the donation.
• Be assured that Lexington Habitat for Humanity does not sell, lease, rent or share its donor lists.
• Employee and volunteer access to donor information is limited and is based solely on job function.
Donor information will be viewed only by staff and volunteers who understand the confidential nature of the information.